was a blast! Kathryn outdid herself with the Paris theme, everything looked so cute and so festive. I've been involved in lots of showers over the years, I didn't realize how humbling it feels to be on the other side!
It is so much fun -- now that there's been a shower, really feels like that girl is getting married! Only a month from Friday folks....yeah! To all of you that were there or sent gifts -- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! You are all so supportive and kind, Lauren feels so loved and supported (I do to as a matter of fact!) It looked so fun and the food you all brought was delicious. We have the BEST family (even if some of you don't blog!) Love you all!


It really was an awesome shower! And Lauren is so wonderful, she completely deserves it ALL!!!
ReplyDeleteIt really was so fun to be able to throw a shower for a Lauren!! I can't believe we have reached this stage. I am so excited for you LaLa, and I am so thrilled for you guys!
ReplyDeleteThe shower looks and sounds like it was amazing. One of those times when I was homesick and really wished I could have been there. Way to go Kathryn!
ReplyDeleteThis Tahoe strong Blog is AWESOME!!! It is so fun to keep up to date on the awesome happenings like Lala's shower. We are psyched for the wedding!!! Congratulations Lauren. We love you.
ReplyDeletexoxo
Ruth -- you figured out how to leave a comment! YEAH! (Just referring to your earlier email!) Speaking of emails -- McKay sounds great!
ReplyDelete