The wedding plans are going along -- I keep adding to my list of things to do and chip away at the list every day. Fun! It is going to be wonderful to have Dad perform the ceremony, and be in the temple with those we love most in this world! Lauren and Paul are getting their engagements taken tomorrow and she is getting her bridals taken on Friday. (Her dress is SO pretty!)
She is having a hard time focusing on school, all she really wants to do is look at wedding blogs -- but she's hanging in there! Lauren likes kissing Paul, cuddling with Paul, looking at Paul, and just being with Paul -- she also likes her job as an American Heritage TA and frozen yogurt. She doesn't like the nights when Paul has to work late, putting gas in her car, or raspberries.
Robert -- he's all about school these days (and trying to squeeze a social life in when he can!) He has challenging classes this semester and he's working really hard. He has 13 other friends that are living either in his apartment, right below him, or right next door -- all great guys, I think they are having fun. He got a job working on the grounds crew at BYU and he likes it because it is really flexible and he can work whenever he wants too -- it is working well with his class schedule. Robert likes eating lunch with Elisa and having her pay with her dining plus card, BYU football (yes -- he's still a fan!), and leftovers from home. He doesn't like slicing his hand open while cutting cheese, spending money on food, or figuring out girls. I love that boy!
Oh cute Elisa -- my baby Cougar! She is loving BYU and seems to have adjusted well. She has made some nice friends and they are all having fun, she likes her classes, teachers, and Helaman Halls! She has grown up way too fast -- I guess they all have, darn it! She is doing really well in school and is thinking about maybe majoring in Early Elementary Education -- but she's not totally sure yet. I think she would be a fabulous teacher! She was hoping to play intramural soccer but the girl that signed their team up accidently put them on a waiting list. Oh well! Maybe she'll do basketball or something. This is my first fall in 17 years that I haven't been watching soccer games or tennis matches -- I miss it! Elisa is a joy and likes the granola at the Cannon Center, coming home and getting head rubs, and Glee. She doesn't like hard tests, having an ingrown toenail, and paying for her own haircuts and highlights.
As for me and Bo -- he is traveling a lot and still busier than he should be - but he loves his work. I'm glad Lauren is still at home and we have the wedding to plan for -- I wonder how I'll be come January! I've been sitting here trying to think of something clever --but I can't. I should probably just push the publish button and call it good. Love you all!



We had a great time getting to know Paul better on Sunday. Thanks for the delicious dinner! Your kids are all amazing and we feel so blessed to have such great examples for our own children! Thanks guys!
ReplyDelete